Ob Forum, Reiseforum oder Travelforum – hier bist du richtig, wenn du Fragen zu zukünftigen Reisen hast oder gerne welche beantwortest!

Surf Travel Stories  

RSS

Williamhawk
Beigetreten:vor 1 Monat 
22/12/2017 7:24 am  

Hello all,

I had search for this and couldnt find anyting on it so here goes and also wasnt sure if this should go in the travel info and tips bit but as it isn't really info or tips I thought I would try here. 

Does anyone know of any good surf books about travel stories and stuff. Similar to Bill Bryson books (if you know them) but about surfing. So far I can either find stuff about the history of surfing, the psychology of surfing, facts about the construction of surfing, biographies, autobiographies or travel information down costa rica. I was just wondering if anyone new of the surf travel stories type of books? 

THanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.surfing-waves.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5576

Corporate Promo Video

Bearbeitet:vor 4 Tagen 

AntwortZitat
gerryontour
Admin Admin
Beigetreten:vor 2 Jahren 
22/12/2017 10:23 am  
Veröffentlicht von: Williamhawk

Hello all,

I had search for this and couldnt find anyting on it so here goes and also wasnt sure if this should go in the travel info and tips bit but as it isn't really info or tips I thought I would try here. 

Does anyone know of any good surf books about travel stories and stuff. Similar to Bill Bryson books (if you know them) but about surfing. So far I can either find stuff about the history of surfing, the psychology of surfing, facts about the construction of surfing, biographies, autobiographies or travel information down costa rica. I was just wondering if anyone new of the surf travel stories type of books? 

THanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.surfing-waves.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5576

Corporate Promo Video

Hey thats a good question!

But sorry, i havnt read a surf book at all. May i should read one or better write my own 🙂 have you seen my article in the book "Travelblogger writing a book" ?

Cheers

PS: If you find something intresting, let me know!

#traveltheworld

AntwortZitat

Arbeitet

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren